Friday, October 20, 2017

The muse

How do I know that what's correct
What's my stance
when the world seems incorrect
Tell me again who are you

At least tell me how do you do
Do this and that
affect me with all the bad

Tell me again which side you chose
Maybe we never got much close
But I trusted my heart enough to guide
Though you make me want to cuddle with fright

Unhinged to the world
You bring out my worst fright

Once and twice stabbed by my own mind
Betrayed by my love
Though I still trust my fright
It's the only one to say same with time

Tell me what the question was like
And what time will you match me by mine

A year and few down the lane
No peace and solace in my brain
Crumpled and questioned my heart breaks

Do I wanna know what was the plight
Me or just my sad overworked mind

2 comments: