Thursday, September 19, 2019

Bipolar

Do I know you
Times like these
This is what I think
A world below mine
Now seems to exist

With different works
And strange cloaks
Do I know you
Is what I think

The nights when am lonely
Freezing cold and alone
The night the tasks seems
Lengthy and bore

My salvation fades
An obsession overtakes
And in death calm
I think
What an unlikely place

In what an unlikely place I am
Lost but here
And all I remember is fear
What a strange place it is
Am locked here and
The key too is lost

Oh my thoughts
My love and hate
Why do you remember
The thinks I try to forget

The things that seems hollow
The life that ain't mellow
Now when the time came
When I finally can smile
Without feeling insane

Why do you make me remember
With shivering hands
and teary eyes

Why don't you just surrender
Either to my will
Or my plight

S. Varma

No comments:

Post a Comment